Columbus Humanities is a high quality resource Columbus Community School that works to develop life-long learners who will make a positive impact on society. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive education in English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies, along with Art, Music, Technology and Spanish. Special Needs and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) services are also available.
WHY FAMILIES CHOOSE COLUMBUS HUMANITIES:
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Continuous enrollment, K-8
- Art, PE, Music Spanish and Technology Programs
- Sports: basketball, volleyball, track, and soccer
- Highly-qualified teachers in all classrooms
- Each student makes a minimum of one year of academic growth in all tested subject areas