Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- FERPA Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Mandatory Testing Policy
- Morning and Afternoon Procedures
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support Policy
- Right to Know Policy
- Seclusion and Restraint Training Parent Notification
- School Calendar 2018-19
- School Handbook 2018-19
- School Supply List
- Wellness Policy
- State Prescribed Testing Policy
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Columbus Humanities K-8 is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.