Find school forms, policies, and information.
- School Handbook 2019-20
- School Calendar 2019-20
- School Supply List
- K-2 Field Trip Permission Slip
- Dress Code Policy
- Morning and Afternoon Procedures
- Career Advising Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- 2019-20 FERPA Policy
- 2019-20 Mandatory Testing Notice
- 2019-20 Inclement Weather Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support Policy
- Wellness Policy
- Missing Children Notification and Policy (252)
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Columbus Humanities K-8 is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.