Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Career Advising Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- FERPA Policy 2019-20
- Inclement Weather Policy 2019-20
- K-2 Field Trip Permission Slip
- Mandatory Testing Notice 2019-20
- Missing Children Notification and Policy (252)
- Morning and Afternoon Procedures
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support Policy
- School Calendar 2019-20
- School Handbook 2019-20
- School Supply List
- Wellness Policy
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Columbus Humanities K-8 is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.