A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
New to online learning? Worried about preparing for fall? Want to make sure your child can stay on track? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
We have created a plan that is simple to follow no matter what grade your student is in!
- Every day, make sure your student is logged in by 8:00am
- Every day, your student will meet online with their teachers. You will be provided with a schedule the first week of school.
- Not all learning will happen online. There will be time every day to students to practice what they have learned independently offline.
- Your school will give you a schedule to help keep you on track and prepped for success.
You and your student have a login. You have a schedule. You have great teachers.
We just need a couple of things from you to help make this a great year.
- Set up a work area for your student that is quiet and free of distractions.
- Log in to Canvas every day with your observer account to help your student stay on track.
- Take the parent orientation course to teach you about all the great tools that Canvas has to keep you and your student on track.
Get school updates, learning resources, tech support, and more in the tabs on our dedicated COVID-19 page.
Ready for the school year? You’ve got this!